Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update

Hello family and friends!

We've been having a REALLY hard time with internet. It's true that our "apt" at the Anchor Inn should not have it. But we got kinda spoiled with leeching on someone's internet for a while. So, now it's just not working for us anymore. I have another days worth of blog from Hachinohe tour. I will post as soon as I can.

Until then, email us. We have our iPhones that can do a lot. We just hardly get personal e-mails anymore!
Kristina: kkwicked@yahoo.com And you can IM me on Yahoo Messenger
Gilberto: ali203705@yahoo.com

I called my mom the other day with a military phone card. It was easy and had a good rate. My suggestion for anyone who wants to talk to us. We won't be using our phones to call anyone. The rates are just too high.

We really miss and love all our family and friends!

Love,
Kristina & Gilberto



P.S. Our address for now on base


Esteves
PSC 76 BOX 4431
APO AP 96319-0023

No comments:

Post a Comment