Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hachinohe tour

We went to the FISH MARKET!!!

As you can imagine it was very

odoriferous!!


Lots of interesting things that I wasn't very interested in!!


They had samples all over. I didn't partake in any, thank you very much.

I know eventually I will eat some crazy food, but not in an open fish market! Especially with the smell.


This was the first sushi on a conveyor belt that we've seen. Can't wait to try one of those places! Really glad that Berto warmed up to sushi before we left! He's more open minded than I am about sushi!



This was "Fantasy Dome" Mall. It was mostly all clothes. A dollar store, huge kids gaming area. I wasn't very impressed.

This lunch was soo good!
This was a Japanese "Best Buy". Lots of different brands. I had to drag Berto away from the big screen tv's!!

3 comments:

  1. I will say 2 things:
    1) I haven't yet, but I WILL vomit at some point during viewing these photos (no offense, just a personal preference)
    2) I will say one thing for the Japanese, they mark the prices of things very clearly.... no question what things cost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is so funny. He will not vomit. He exaggerates.

    I would have liked to experience that fish market! i probably wouldn't have sampled anything either but its so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone's comments, especially Jim's!! (Thank-you, Jim!) I have no idea who actually checks this. (This bloggy-blog is NOT public). Please take the time to comment. Then I know someone is actually reading this!! It just might inspire make me to post more!!

    ReplyDelete