Friday, July 24, 2009

Our kids :)


So, we went to visit the cats. It was the first time they told us we could take them in to a "family room". Anyone who knows us, realizes that Zeus and Zorro are our kids. They've been with us for over 4 years now. Their anniversary is Jan 7. My M-O-M's b-day! Ha-ha! She should always remember my fur-babies! Not to mention they housed my cats for awhile and Lisa too! :) (That was a hard time, I feel bad for my kids).

So, we went to visit them like we have before. I asked to take them out of their cage. She wanted me to sign them out. If I do that, I will run away with them!! (That may be a national incident) But, we took them to a room where we could "visit" with them. Zeus was scared right away. Zorro was loving and wanted attention. He also seemed to lose a lot of weight. That kills me and Gilberto!!! :( We feel like bad parents. :(

We can't wait for our house. Zeus and Zorro will be with us soon!!!
Zeus was scared :(
BATMAN!!!! Nanananana-BATMAN!
I miss them soo much!!!
Their kennel.
Poor things! :( Prisoner 17 & 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment