Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve

Spring rolls, bacon wrapped asparagus and chicken yakitori

Delicious sashimi

Japanese seating, but a cutout for your legs.  There was also heaters down there.  I always forget to get pictures of us, or have Berto take a pic of me.  Sorry.

Ohashi's

Looking at the Christmas lights.  This is right out the Base Gate.


I wish I could say this was me and Berto.  Ooops, no pictures.


We had a great Christmas!!  My M-O-M should be proud that we managed NOT to open any of our presents early.  We did open them on Christmas Eve though.  But, I knew I was getting some clothes and wanted something new to wear for dinner.  That was my reasoning anyway!  =)

Thank you SO much to my familia!  We loved everything!  Thank you to the Koldens, Tauers, Reyes' and Hulletts.  You guys ROCK!!!!  Love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. The light displays are so pretty! Your dinner looked amazing, too! I will have to try making bacon wrapped asparagus, everything is better with bacon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. We've had bacon wrapped asparagus at a couple other places. Bacon rocks!

    ReplyDelete