Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random stuff

Yen 42,000= USD $546.97  I've never heard of this Patron before.  I understand why.

This one is equivalent to $830.88!!  Sheeesh!

Fanciest tequila I've ever seen!  Couldn't find a price.


We found this awesome fort at a thrift store.  Berto didn't go in with me, I took a pic of it and showed him when I got to the car.  He liked it!  I wasn't expecting us to get it.  He sent me back in to see if they delivered. they did!  We got it a few hours later.  

We say this was an early Christmas present and birthday present for them. They were adopted on Jan 7th, also my M-O-M's b-day.  

I LOVE my fur babies!!!

This came with extra pieces and can be held with pipes to secure to the ceiling.  It can be put together in 3 different ways.  We have it now more folded up.  They love it!
We stopped in, it was a cafe and shop.  Most random stuff in there!


Another Harley shop.  This is 2 that we've seen here.

Fantasy Dome Mall.  This area is where you can get some crazy pictures taken.  I want to try to figure it our sometime.

This machine would put a face on a keychain.  You put in your memory card from camera.  DAMN!  Too bad I didn't have James' picture.  I would have loved that.  

Soo many games!



Japanese game of "Life"

Bought this beauty at a thift shop.  It is awesome!  Super heavy.

2 comments:

  1. Can you imagine having enough money to buy tequila that expensive?? Even if someone gave it to me, I'm not sure I would appreciate it enough! It must be pretty damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Goggled it, it's around $250ish in the US. They just price it a lot higher here. But still very pricey.

    ReplyDelete