Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We went to a New year's Eve party on base at the E-Club.  They had bingo, prizes, a comedian, tons of food.  It was a 70's & 80's theme with costume prizes.  A band and DJ.  Different rooms with entertainment.  Champagne toast, then a breakfast buffet.  It was a lot of fun, too bad we didn't win anything.  

You can kind of see my purse on the right side.  It's shaped like a Chinese food carton with wooden handle.  It was a present from my sister, Lisa, from years ago.

My fancy scarf  X-mas present from my M-O-M

Berto being silly
Me making a weird snarl face.  Is snarl face a word?


He let his scruff grow in while on leave.  I told him I was gonna use eyeliner and line up where a beard should grown in.  Since his doesn't connect.  HA!

I LOVE my hubby!!!

We had a great night!!!

You could get a dvd with music and video.  I had to BEG hubby to do this, since he was embarrassed.  But he was so good at it!  He made the best faces, and the video was funny.  I kept ruining it by laughing, though.  

We went to a shrine to bring in the New Year.  The Japanese are very big on doing this, usually at midnight.  We were there at about 2 am.  Still lots of people.

Happy New Year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys look great, Kiki!! Glad you had a good night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias/Arigatou gozaimasu/Thank you very much! =)

    ReplyDelete